Part no : HXRC 385NF
Contents Chain -1 No Front Sprocket -1 No Rear Sprocket -1 No
*Chain : 114L , Front Sprocket: 15T, Rear Sprocket: 45T (6H)
- Corrosion Resistant
- Lustrous Aesthetic
- Enhanced Wear Resistance due to point Sealing
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- High Fatigue Strength
- Rubberized Front Sprocket reduces Noise
- Acts as a Damper
- Lubricate the Chain using ROLON Chain Lube for every 500km in Seal ring chains and every 1000km for Standard Chains.
- Clean the Chain using ROLON Chain Clean Spray. Every 2500 -3000 km's once chain should be cleaned and then re lubricated.
- Use nylon brush or soft cloth before lubricating the Chain.
- Avoid usage of Steel wire brushes to Clean Chain.
- Don't use petrol,thinner and hot water for cleaning,and high pressure water jet direct contact to seal ring chain should be avoided.
- Make sure your chain should be in adequate chain slackness - 1 inch min.
- Dampers should be changed while chain sprocket replacement for better life of Chain Kit.
- Wear Helmet for Safety - Follow Traffic Rules.